- User: a person using the website
- Service: website or internet system that the User uses
- Administrator: www.certyfikacja-certbud.pl
The administrator of personal data and the operator of the service is:
Certbud Sp. z o.o. ul. Mokotowska 46 lok. 8,
NIP: 7010240229, REGON: 141832642, KRS: 0000358526
In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations aimed at preventing unauthorized access to personal data. We monitor their implementation and constantly verify their compliance with applicable legal acts, including the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of community law.
Personal data is processed on the basis of the User's consent and in cases where legal regulations authorize the Administrator to process personal data based on legal provisions or to fulfill the agreement concluded between the parties.
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization. Personal data will be stored until consent is withdrawn.
The User has the right to access their data, as well as the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing, transfer data, object, and withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they believe that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. In case of non-consent and non-provision of personal data, the use of the service will be impossible. The service collects information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- by voluntarily entering information in forms
- by collecting "cookies" files
This website collects information voluntarily provided by the user. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the specific function of the form, e.g. to carry out the process of handling informational or marketing contact, submitting commercial offers, promotional activities currently or in the future.
Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. The person who placed the data in the form has the right to access the data contained therein. This person also has the right to modify and discontinue the processing of their data at any time.
By "cookies," we mean information technology data stored on end-user devices for the purpose of using websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
The Service does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies. The purposes for which cookies are used are:
- Improving and facilitating access to the Service - The Administrator may store information in Cookie files about user preferences and settings regarding the Service to improve, enhance, and speed up the provision of services within the Service.
By "cookies" we mean computer data stored on end-users' devices and used for browsing websites. Specifically, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end-user's device, and a unique number.
The Service does not automatically collect any information other than that contained in cookies. The purposes for which cookies are used are:
- Improving and facilitating access to the Service - the Administrator may store information about the user's preferences and settings regarding the Service in cookie files to improve, enhance, and speed up the provision of services within the Service.
- Marketing and advertising - the Administrator and external Services use cookie files for marketing purposes and serving Users with advertisements.
- Statistical data - the Administrator and external Services use cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as visit statistics, User Device statistics, or user behavior statistics. This data is collected for the purpose of analyzing and improving the Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google AdWords
By default, the software used to browse websites allows for the placement of cookie files on the User's end device. These settings can be changed by the User to block automatic handling of "cookies" in the internet browser settings or to be informed about each transfer of cookie files to user devices.
Service users may change cookie file settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookie files is available in the software settings (internet browser). Examples of editing options in popular browsers can be found on the website:
The operator of the Service informs that changes to the user's web browser settings may prevent websites from functioning properly.
CERTBUD Sp. z o.o.
ul. Mokotowska 46 lok. 8, 00-543 Warszawa